2.07.2010

Growing pains

Transitions are seldom easy, they pften require us having to learn alot of stuff really fast and sometimes that means circuitry overload and that could be a challenge for the people around us...not just ourselves. So what do we do? Well a wise friend of mine, Brian, pointed out to me that since I had stopped working I have been trying to be super man and super mom (tough for one guy to do)... and his wise suggestion was simply, 'don't take on too much'. Simple, wise... He also reminded me to start by staying focused on the necessities and priorities...Which is exactly how we need to think while caring for and managing the homefront...
This week I figured out how I can post here more regularly and effectively, I got a good lesson in organizing myself also...so remember,
be patient with and kind to yourself within the process,
bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment